I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
More Grits Please
We went back to Cracker Barrel this morning and had the same breakfast we had two days ago. Had to have my grits fix.
The reason we went back so soon was so I could get a soy Oatmeal Cookies scented candle. They were out of them and were expecting a shipment in yesterday. I ended up getting not only the Oatmeal Cookies, but also Cinnamon Buns, Snickerdoodle Cookies, and Strawberry Shortcake. Each jar has a recipe card attached to it.
I love candles and have at least two burning every day in the dining room and the bathroom.
Soy candles are the best. They burn evenly all the way down and there's absolutely no soot. Very clean candles. The only way to go.
Well, I'm off to get ready to welcome in the new year. I hope each and every one of you have a very Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment