Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WTF

Well that was scary. I couldn't get access to my own blog. What's up with that? The page that showed up said I was not allowed to view it. Say what? Why did that happen, and what can be done about it in the future? It is a very, very scary thing to have happen.

I also experience another problem. After I post, whenever I go back into my blog whatever I just posted doesn't show up. If I scroll to the bottom of the page and go back to the top it will be there. I am getting very frustrated by that. Does anyone out there have a problem viewing my blog, or even what I just posted?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I think they have been having some problems lately with blogger. I'm sure they are working on it. It says that on mine sometimes and then I try again in a little bit and it usually lets me on. I tried yours earlier and it woudln't let me on it, saying I was not authorized to view it! Last night they were down for awhile. I could not get on anyone who used blogger but I could get on others. Today it was working again. Gotta have patience Cheyenne!

Cheyenne said...

My first thoughts were that the whole thing crashed never to be found again. Yikes! Patience? What's that? Sometimes I have it, sometimes I don't. Depends on the situation I guess.

Peruby said...

I try the Refresh button (this is different depending on the browser you use) and I also clear the cache in the browser and try again.

Blogger was having problems last night, here is the write up on that:

http://buzz.blogger.com/2005/12/blogspot-is-happy-again.html

Cheyenne said...

Peruby: They fixed it this morning but I was having trouble at noon yet. I still have a problem in that my first title doesn't show when I go to the blog. But when I scroll to the bottom and back up again, voila! there is the title. *shakes head*

Leesa said...

I have to hit "control" and "refresh" to see my new post. hit them at the same time.
But Blogger has been messed up alot lately.
I get those "no view" warnings sometimes too, but I just click back on the link again and it takes me there.

Cheyenne said...

Thanks for all the help. I was hitting refresh, but the only way I can see the title of the first post is if I scroll to the bottom and come back up and voila! there it is. Crazy ain't it?