Thursday, December 01, 2005

Gee, I Wonder Why

Today it's exactly six months since I last worked. No, I should rephrase that because I do work at home, so it's been six months since I last held a job. June 1st. That was the day I was left go because I didn't answer the phone on the third ring. Yes folks you read that right. New manager, new rules. Forget that I was there over 13 years and the only one who was there the longest.

However, in those six months, I managed to bring down my blood pressure and my cholesterol. Two things I have been battling for many, many years.

And it has just dawned on me as to why both those numbers have dropped. I would like to take the liberty here to quote a good friend of mine:

IT'S BECAUSE I NO LONGER WORK AT THAT FREAK SHOW!

And I thank God every day that I am no longer there, and I also ask Him to bless the two that proved to be the only friends I had that still work there. Bless their souls. They know who they are.

No one else matters any more. And for those that no longer count, here ya go:

What goes around, comes around.

No comments: