Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Am Royally Pissed

Why?

Because...#1) That idiot won the All Star race, and

#2) Someone switched drivers on me and I voted for Dale Jarrett in the Most Popular Driver contest.

How it happened I don't know. They used my secondary email address that I only use for voting in that particular contest. I haven't retrieved my mail from there in such a long time, that they shut it down and bounced all messages back to their senders. That may have given someone a clue that they could use it, I don't know. I am assuming that is what happened.

The mail that goes to that email address is all SPAM. Nothing worth reading, so I never did. I didn't know that after four months of inactivity they deactivate it. And it's been a looooong time since I checked the mail there. So, I suppose, it is my own fault.

Not to worry...I know how to outsmart those thieves, but I'll never tell.

8 comments:

Jim said...

Hey, Cheyenne -- If you don't tell us something, how can we know how you outsmartedthem?
..

Tiredawg said...

Mornin Cheyenne. There were a couple of good moments last night. Blue Douche went Bang and Shrub went crunch!

Anonymous said...

That idiot won the All Star race

Yup! I am not too thrilled about it either.

Cassandra said...

I heard mixed boos and cheers for Junior. But clearly, the Busch brothers, JJ and Jeffie got the most boos!!
Sucks that JJ won.
Go get the creep using your past email.

Cheyenne said...

Jim, there are just some secrets in this world that cannot be shared. I don't need for them to find out either.

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg, those moments were far and few between when it all came down to the end, it was f**kface taking the checkers. After that everything else was just a blur.

Cheyenne said...

Antonette, I believe there are more JJ haters out there than we think. It's just that a lot of people won't admit to it.

Cheyenne said...

Babs, I probably will never find them. And I can't stop it by trashing the email address. Once it's there in the MPD system, it's there till the end. Just wondering if it's that Gary dude...