Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just Wondering...



...why do all those kids that do the Welch's Juice commercials sound alike but look so different? Could it be they are being voiced over by an adult talking like a child? I have been wondering about that for years. The kids change but the voice never does.

On another note, I cannot stand when this commercial comes on and I actually either leave the room or look away from the TV. Ugh!


But I absolutely adore this little fellow...I think I am in love. It must be the voice. Even though I have seen the commercials countless times, I still stop what I am doing and give him my full attention.

6 comments:

Cliff said...

I don't like either one of these two.

Tiredawg said...

Hey Digger! Are you related to the Busch brothers?

Miki said...

I hate the "Digger" commercials too! I actually get goosebumps, like nails on the chalkboard kind! I thought I was the only one!

Cheyenne said...

Cliff ~ aw, c'mon, don't you like that little gecko just a teensy weensy bit?

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ actually Digger is just a bit more "cuter" if you will, than either Busch brother and for me to say that is saying a lot, really stretching the truth here.

Cheyenne said...

Miki ~ No. you are not the only one. I read someone else's blog a few months ago that doesn't like him either and up until then I hadn't thought about it very much. And now I am at that point of looking away. I gues it's because of what he stands for or does.