I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Atlantic City Part 3
And last but not least, here is one of those celebrity cement blocks. This one is for my friend, MaryEllen.
I know we went to see him at Resorts at least once, maybe twice. It's been so long ago I can't fully remember. Ah well...they say the mind is the second thing to go.
Hey guys, thanks for the songs...now they are drifting in and out of my pea brain. No, I didn't get one of his shirts. I can't even remember what he wore back then.
4 comments:
It's not unusual to be loved by anyone, da da da da da.... dancing across the kitchen floor.
What's new Pussycat, Whoa, whoa, whoa,whoa, whoa.........
I hope you got and kept one of his shirts!
..
Hey guys, thanks for the songs...now they are drifting in and out of my pea brain.
No, I didn't get one of his shirts. I can't even remember what he wore back then.
Post a Comment