Saturday, December 23, 2006

Naughty Or Nice?

A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetheart for Christmas and as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration, he decided a pair of gloves would strike the right note: romantic but not too personal. Accompanied by his sweetheart's younger sister, he went to Nordstrom's and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package and sent it to his sweetheart with the following note : "I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they are hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year! All my love. P.S. The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing.

7 comments:

Jim said...

My vote:
Your story is NAUGHTY.
The young man is NICE.
YOU are NAUGHTY for putting this on your blog for us.
I think my kiddie filter isn't set to reject the p**ies word so I got to read it. I don't have anyone to send it to, Susie (daughter) gets after me when I get close to any edge.
..

Tiredawg said...

That was funny.

Anonymous said...

That was good!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Rachel said...

Oh My! Bet she was shocked!!!
LOL

Merry Christmas!

Cheyenne said...

Jim ~ It's all in how you read it and where your thoughts go. It is absolutely dirt-free. See what the mind can do?

Cheyenne said...

The rest of you? thanks! Merry Christmas right back atcha

Cassandra said...

hehehe... Merry Christmas Cheyenne!