I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, December 22, 2006
See? I Knew It!
I knew there was a reason not to have a tree this year, and this is it. Mother always knows best.
Jim ~ Two kittens + 1 tree just don't go very well together. And it was a good excuse since that room is kind of clogged up with boxes of stuff for charity, which won't go until after Christmas.
Ahh yes, I remember one of our cats as a kitten decided to leap into the middle of the tree and climb up to the top. Timburrrrrrrrrrrr. Stupid cat. LOL LOL LOL
Tiredawg ~ See? That is exactly what I don't want to happen. I cannot deal with a tree that has fallen over. I would go ballistic with myself for being so dumb in the first place.
Rachel ~ Yes, they would have fun...at my expense. They are still too young to be near a tree. The needles alone would do damage, not to mention the tree water. Those are among the things they say to keep away from kittens/cats. No, I would rather be on the safe side.
I have no tree up either, but I have a few decorations my cat has been playing with. Some garland and batting some round ornaments around. Then she tires out and falls asleep with the garland around her like she is part of the decoration. Almost everything is a toy to a cat.
8 comments:
Since you have putting a tree up for such a long time maybe just a refresher course would have done alright for you?
..
Jim ~ Two kittens + 1 tree just don't go very well together. And it was a good excuse since that room is kind of clogged up with boxes of stuff for charity, which won't go until after Christmas.
Ahh yes, I remember one of our cats as a kitten decided to leap into the middle of the tree and climb up to the top. Timburrrrrrrrrrrr. Stupid cat. LOL LOL LOL
Haha!! Very cute and very true!!
But...just think of the fun they'd have! Is it right to deny them this pleasure?? :)
Tiredawg ~ See? That is exactly what I don't want to happen. I cannot deal with a tree that has fallen over. I would go ballistic with myself for being so dumb in the first place.
Rachel ~ Yes, they would have fun...at my expense. They are still too young to be near a tree. The needles alone would do damage, not to mention the tree water. Those are among the things they say to keep away from kittens/cats. No, I would rather be on the safe side.
I have no tree up either, but I have a few decorations my cat has been playing with. Some garland and batting some round ornaments around. Then she tires out and falls asleep with the garland around her like she is part of the decoration. Almost everything is a toy to a cat.
Yeah I know everything to a kitten/cat is a toy. They play with my pens all the time. They are a riot at times.
Post a Comment