
Was that not a wonderful ending to the Colts-Patriots game Saturday night?
With minutes to go, when the Patriots had the ball, I kept repeating interception, interception, interception. And darned if it didn't happen.
Peyton Manning finally got that so-called monkey off his back about not being able to come through for the big one: the Super Bowl. He can now add that to his resume. Let's hope he can continue his good fortune and also win the big one.
Since my 49ers haven't done squat in so many years I can't remember, I have had to cheer for other teams as well. One of those teams has been the Cincinnati Colts. So I am glad to see them get this far. Even if they lose the Super Bowl, at least they can now say they played in it.
5 comments:
Cincinnati Colts??? Aren't they from Baltimore??? LOL LOL LOL I know they are from Indy. I am glad the Patriots lost too. Now I don't have to hear blah blah blah from my lil brother.
Go Peyton!
Hey Cheyenne, you have been tagged! Go to my blog to see! Glad that your team won. Enjoy the victory!
Both teams I rooted for won yesterday. THAT is a first in my life.
I was sooo glad that New Orleans didn't win. I didn't want to hear two weeks of crap about New Orleans again and how the levee's were bombed to kill the poor people.
I rooted for New Orleans but they didn't win. I'm glad your alternate team won.
..
Post a Comment