Friday, January 12, 2007

Teaser

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what I awoke to Wednesday morning. This is all we got although areas around us had more than this. It was gone in a matter of less than an hour. There is nothing worse than being teased, especially when it comes to snow. Dang it!

The temperatures have dropped and will keep dropping so hopefully snow will be right around the corner. I am afraid to peek.

9 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

We have been beign teased with cold weather. Even down to like 20's wooo hoooo nothing yet. Sunny skys.bummer Have a great weekend.

Tiredawg said...

Nice and sunny in Fla. LOL LOL LOL.

TalkGeorge said...

As the Dawg stated above, summertime here in Florida! Vroom...

Oscar T. Grouch said...

oh man, gone in an hour.

We have had snow on the ground since mid October, and have hit the 40 below mark on more than one occasion.

Ralph said...

It's 3 degrees here. The wind chill is minus 19. There are piles of snow ranging from 4-8 feet along my street. I would trade homes with anyone as long as the last word of their city was the word - beach.
Ralph

Rachel said...

Too bad you didn't get a big one Cheyenne! Maybe soon!! Cross your fingers!

In the caption picture do you know what kind of tree that is? I've never seen one like it!

Tiredawg said...

Did you get photosuckit to work for you Cheyenne???

Cheyenne said...

You guys with all that snow are so lucky. All I ask for is one.good.snowfall.

Cheyenne said...

Rachel, I don't know what kind of tree that is. It came to me in an Email titled "Why widows move to Florida."