Tuesday, January 02, 2007

At My Wits End

For some ungodly reason, I can no longer upload my personal photos to my blog. It works for other images, but not my photos. I have tried everything, short of a new computer. I keep getting Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Web Page. It also states that I may not have a connection to the internet. For God's sake, I have DSL and am always connected. I also get the following: JavaScript:void(0). I researched that and found that it usually means a damaged scripting engine. Say, what? I downloaded WINDOWS SCRIPT 5.6 ~ Not sure if I have those numbers correct.

I purchased RegCure and ran a scan, with the result of finding 1128 errors all over the place. Every one of those errors was corrected. I cleaned my cache, refreshed the page, you name it, I tried it, still to no avail. I thought about switching over to Mozilla FireFox but since I have Internet Explorer 7, decided it wasn't worth it to switch. IE7 is just as good as FireFox according to the research I did. I also updated to a newer version of where I keep my photos plus I put a check mark in front of enable java console. I have run out of ideas.

So unless a miracle happens I will not be posting any of the photos that I take. Other images will just have to do. Of course, if anyone out there has any suggestions, I am open to try anything and everything.

2 comments:

Tiredawg said...

Mornin Cheyenne. Have you tried using photobucket??? Usually that will work for me.

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ Tried but can't get them from my site over to Photobucket where I do have an account.