I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Great job guys! You came through and figured out what the tree is all about. It came to me in an E-mail titled "Why Widows Move To Florida." I've never seen a tree like it before and I hope I never seen another one again. lol
7 comments:
The Goddess Diana Coming Out Of Her Grave
..
What is that, the "imagination" tree???
Or the penis plant???
"Honey, are you jealous??"
Hmmmm. This one feels just about right!
Great job guys! You came through and figured out what the tree is all about. It came to me in an E-mail titled "Why Widows Move To Florida." I've never seen a tree like it before and I hope I never seen another one again. lol
I am with ya CHeyenne, I hope I NEVER see a tree like that again, it.s making me envyous.
Post a Comment