
So many people are telling us how many days are left until the Daytona 500. Me? I'm counting down the long, drawn out days until the Bud Shootout. That is my official start of the racing season. It is run 8 days prior to the 500. It gets me super hyped (more so than I already am) for the 500.
On another note...
Yes, I am well aware of what Martin Truex Jr. did. All I can say is "So what?" Some joe schmoe unknown to the public would never get that kind of publicity had they done the same thing. It's not like he wagged the thing at a crowd of people loaded with children. I know it's not proper and I never witnessed my father or brother doing that sort of thing, but in this instance with Martin I must say I really don't care or give a damn that he did what he did. After all, we are forced to wear clothes and sometimes our society is just too darn uptight about some things. You know what happens when you drink a lot of liquids? Yep, eventually you have to pee. And if you don't have time to find a place to go, you're faced with a choice: do you pee your pants and face the shame, or do you just pee where you are in a sheltered car garage? Your choice.
5 comments:
Martin had the courtesy to at least pee on his OWN car.
Pee-Gate is no big deal, no pun intended!
I already have my Shootout 2007 pit cap and I'll be at the vroom!
I laughed when I read about Truex. He was just being human.
I'm ready for the Shootout too. Bring it on!
I think there was a port-a-potty fairly near. He wasn't at his own home you know.
What would you have done if it were you (not him)?
I know Jr. would never do this.
..
Some people say I've been too agreeable lately!
..
What would I have done? Probably the same thing, or just squeezed my legs together as tight as I could and walked funny to the nearest potty. Out in the woods? Dropped my drawers and, hello fresh air.
I'm sure Junior would have done the same thing as Martin. It's so much easier for men anyway, it's like second nature for them.
Post a Comment