Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ya Think?


Gee, I wonder what gave them the first clue. Around here we have these people that have huge sponges and they get that water up so fast you never see it happening. I rode along one time. It's really amazing. I wish I had thought of the process years ago. I wouldn't be worrying about all the things I do now, because with that kind of a patent I'd be sitting pretty.

Oh, and when the sponges get too full they take them to a field of crops and squeeze them out. What a wonderful way to recycle, don't you think?

OK here come those guys again to take me back to wherever it was I came from to get here. And I hid the wine again. They'll never find it, but I know where it is.

4 comments:

Tiredawg said...

Have you been hangin around Babs???

TalkGeorge said...

When I read the sign, I thought your blog would be about Dale Jr. and his comments on Monday...caution water on road during rain! Sure sounds like his relationship to step mommy!

Miki said...

Love the sign, I guess that it reflects upon what we have become as a society. The McDonald's coffee, caution hot beverage, or something like that. Scary that we need to have labels and signs state the obvious, but that is what is what if you don't want to get sued! Don't think that the "guys" are going to get you, you aren't nuts, you are sane, it is the "sue happy" folks that are nuts! Find the wine and enjoy!

Cassandra said...

I see that comment Dawg! Everyone is allowed to say what they want on their own blogs!