
See these slippers? They are almost exactly like the ones we saw on the feet of a female teen that got off the school bus while we waited at a stop sign recently.
Is this a fad to wear these to school these days in certain parts of the country? Or is this section I live in the only part of the country that is loony-tunes? And it wasn't the school district I live in because for all the school taxes we pay every year, I would hope those kids have a little more smarts. Oh, but I can't say that anymore either. My school district was recently in the news (and still is) about sending porn via cell phones and they are now all over the country.
I might add that the girl was average: slim, long light brown hair, dressed average, pretty but not beautiful, if you know what I mean. And she did not limp. She kept up the pace of her fellow students and from our viewpoint, there was nothing wrong with her feet or any part thereof.
And if she wore them in error forgetting they were there when she left the house, she sure didn't look embarassed about it. No one pointed at her and laughed either. In other words, it looked to me like this was the proper thing to do and certainly not out of the ordinary in her estimation.
So I ask again...is this a fad or was she just being weird?
4 comments:
I dunno, makes me wish they made them in a work boot. LOL LOL LOL
Tiredawg ~ Yeah, you'd look good in those, especially while changing a tire or two.
I have to go with she forgot to put really shoes on. I once went to church wearing a three piece suit and work boots - I forgot to chance my shoes. It was okay until I had to serve communion.
Ralph
Ralph ~ That's too funny. Kind of like when I went to church with one black shoe and one brown shoe. My husband didn't tell me till we were on our way home.
Post a Comment