I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
No New Years resolutions for me. I'm so perfect I don't need to make any resolutions.
OK.....I'm waiting.....
Are you all done laughing your asses off? Yeah, me too.
A truer lie has never been spoken.
Be that as it may, I still don't make resolutions anymore. Year after year it was always the same thing: to shape up and lose weight.
Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Mostly it didn't.
My weight problem is on my mind 24/7. Has been for a long while. Probably will be till the day I die.
At the age I am now, I would say I am approximately 20-25 lbs overweight. If I were 4 inches taller, I'd be my correct weight for that height. I need to find a 'stretching machine' somewhere. Or I could try and lose the weight.
Guess I gotta lose the weight, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, there are no stretching machines that wouldn't do permanent damage to other parts. Ha!
I need to lose some too. Why is it so much easier to gain than to lose? Well, of course I know the answer....but still....seems unfair somehow!
Because it's easier to shove food in our mouth than not. And all the 'good stuff' is supposedly bad for one. And the stuff that's bad for you is easiest to eat - no preparation.
I'm about that much overweight too.
Maybe the whole world is changing.
Let's blame it on global warming.
.
Post a Comment