Thursday, September 07, 2006

Anyone Care To Caption This?


I wouldn't try and caption this with a 10 foot pole (no pun intended there), but y'all go ahead and be my guest and caption it if you're brave enough. Don't be afraid now. I can take anything you have to say. Within reason. You can get as down and dirty as you want, but no bad words please. Thankyouverymuch...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

"Need a little help there buddy?"

Tiredawg said...

Here let me help you find it.

Jim said...

"I had one when I left!"
..
My ex-Mother-in-law would get caught like that messing on her upper body and she would say "I had two when I left!" [She was talking about kerchieves supposedly, we knew what she was doing, and saying.]
..

Anonymous said...

"Let me help you rub out the tense muscle."

Oh geez. I so need to go to church. LOL

Cheyenne said...

Hey guys, I really thought I'd get more than four captions. Every one is really, really good. Thanks for helping me try to understand what's going on under there. Mine would be: "Hey, I'm not that kinda guy!"