I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, September 11, 2006
Hail To The Heroes
After five years there are still no words to express the sorrow of what happened that day...
You are so right. I awoke in the middle of the night for months after that and every time, the first thing I thought of were those buildings collapsing.
All I did that whole day was watch TV. It didn't seem possible. Thanks for the reminder, I put out our flag this morning after my first visit to your page. I had intended to do it the very first thing in the morning. ..
Everybody: thanks for the comments. Yes, God Bless our America. There is no better place like it. I just don't understand why some people keep complaining about it, and our leader. If they don't like it, then leave. Go join Bin Laden. With my blessings. Today should be a national holiday, I think.
Rachel ~ It all ties in with my scripture for yesterday... Why are there so many wicked people walking this earth? I could tolerate a few, but there are just too dang many of them for my taste.
8 comments:
You are so right. I awoke in the middle of the night for months after that and every time, the first thing I thought of were those buildings collapsing.
God Bless our America.
you are so right!!!
All I did that whole day was watch TV. It didn't seem possible.
Thanks for the reminder, I put out our flag this morning after my first visit to your page. I had intended to do it the very first thing in the morning.
..
Everybody: thanks for the comments. Yes, God Bless our America. There is no better place like it. I just don't understand why some people keep complaining about it, and our leader. If they don't like it, then leave. Go join Bin Laden. With my blessings.
Today should be a national holiday, I think.
You are right...there are no words. Such a sad thing. It's beyond me how people can be so evil.
Rachel ~ It all ties in with my scripture for yesterday...
Why are there so many wicked people walking this earth? I could tolerate a few, but there are just too dang many of them for my taste.
Great minds . . .
I told Mrs. Jim that maybe tonight GW would proclaim an executive order making 9/11 an official holiday.
..
Post a Comment