
Now that it is January I am getting antsy for the new NASCAR season to start. The first race takes place February 10th (Budweiser Shootout). That is the start of my season, not the Daytona 500 which is run the following weekend. I love all the hype between those two races. I was able to see everything on TV last year and will again this year. The years prior to that I had to be at work. Yuck. So I missed a lot of what was happening.
So let's see...
Counting today, there are 34 days until the Shootout. Hurry up already!
5 comments:
Seems to me I ALWAYS remember being "ill" around that time every year.
I really get vroomed about the Shootout...already got the official cap when I visited Daytona USA!
I can't believe it is a whole 34 days away. arggggg
Thoughts and prayers go out to Bobby's family.
Nascar even has pressed pennies, if you check my blog out the pictures are posted.
Hi Cheyenne...thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment:-) I always love "meeting" new people!! Collections are great to have but they sure can take over a house! lol I decided I needed to get rid of a few or I'd have to get a bigger house! hehe I'm not a race car fan but I did enjoy seeing my first speedway action last summer at a racetrack in southern Ontario. Talk about noisy but I enjoyed it:-) Happy New Year to you & yours! xox
Hi Cheyenne -- Will it be on Network TV or should I be getting cable?
I read about Bobby Hamilton today. I didn't know much about him but do remember his racing.
Mrs. Jim went with me a couple of years ago to our local dirt track. She said it was too dusty for her.
I told her about my ex-mother-in-law not wanting to get out of the car at White Sands because it was just a lot of dirt.
That didn't make her like the racing any better. But she wasn't contentious about it!
So I'm not banned to the wilderness yet (almost though after telling her about that White Sands thing).
..
Post a Comment