Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One Of My Daughter's Hobbies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is a photo of the car that my daughter and her boyfriend are on the pit crew. This photo was taken at the show in Atlantic City a few weeks ago. The show always used to be held in Fort Washington PA, and because it moved to Atlantic City, the kids never made it. This is the first year they weren't there.

Shown on the photo is the driver, Pat Hargan. He works very hard at what he does.

I apologize for the poor quality of the photo. It was borrowed from the local race track's website and it didn't travel to my blog very well.

7 comments:

Tiredawg said...

Nice ride. Always have been partial to black race cars.

Anonymous said...

Cool. What series is he in?

Cheyenne said...

Stephen, I don't recall the series. It's a small local dirt track which is currently up for sale. They are looking for other tracks to race at and are looking into other levels.

Jim said...

Do your daughter and her boyfriend actually work in that pit. Or is it a comp pass for them?
I used to be on a pit crew (working) back in another life. Once in a while I even got to drive.
..

Cheyenne said...

Jim, yes they do. My daughter loves getting her hands dirty. Her boyfriend is actually thinking about branching out and getting his own car. Racing runs very deep in our family.

Ralph said...

I'm just guessing here but that car doesn't look like would be cheap to operate.
Ralph

Cheyenne said...

Ralph ~ It only costs a lot to run when they hit something or get hit my someone.