
This woman does not amuse me one bit. She should either poop or get off the pot. Problem is, she wants everything for herself and to hell with Dale's kids.
I held off writing about this from the very beginning when she dropped the first bombshell back in November. I brushed it aside thinking it was a misprint or something of that nature. You know how the press can be when it concerns Junior.
Since Junior wasn't saying anything about it I just figured she was misquoted. But she wasn't and he finally let go of it on Monday. Good for him. It's not good to bottle those things up.
Frankly, if he moves on I wouldn't be a bit surprised. I prefer he stay at DEI and work things out so that some day he can be more than just part owner. He deserves so much more than what she is giving him. Hell, she's not even supportive of him on race day. She hides in her ivory tower . She needs to get a life.
6 comments:
i have no clue what your talking bout. sorry don't follow racing. hope your doing well.
Why do people get so ugly when people die? I think I will make sure I have nothing when I die. Maybe my family will stay together better. Hope your week is going well.
did you delete the picture you had up from photobucket??? If you did than that is why. Once you use a photo from there you have to leave it there or POOF BE GONE. Have a gr8 one Ms. Cheyenne, hope your other half is enjoying his"freedom". LOL LOL LOL Peace Dawg
To be fair, maybe Teresa has a side to her story that we don't know about?
MRS. EARNHARDT HAS HAD TIME ENOUGH TO GET HER ACT TOGETHER; SHE HAS FAILED MISERABLY. AND DALE JR. IS SUFFERING FOR IT...
She has had plenty time to show face and make things right and she chooses not to. There is no other side to her story. Not any more.
I just read in Yahoo news (why aren't I watching the pres with his speech?) about Dale's greedy step-mother. And she is the team owner!
They say the bonds are gone after the death of the one witht he common relationship. That sure is holding here.
I like your sponge idea. We don't have any of them around here, our roads are used for drainage.
..
Post a Comment