I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Careful Now
I started this blog for many reasons, but the most pronounced one at the time was to be able to dis my former boss, and some co-workers. And I was happily complaining almost every other day. It was my way of venting. I wanted to get the truth out there and I wanted revenge.
So you can imagine my horror when I found out that what I was doing was a no-no.
SAY WHAT? How can this be? I was raised to believe that this is a free country and besides that what the hell ever happened to freedom of speech, freedom of the press etc.?
So I stopped. And I deleted most of those posts. And I felt defeated. And beaten. It made me feel like once again I bowed down and gave in to those that are "above" me.
So much for freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment