I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
The Deepest Cut
Have you ever been hurt so badly that you think you'll never get over it? I have. And I don't mean by a loved one or a relative or anyone like that. I'm talking about someone who didn't even know me except for a few brief weeks.
This person spoke very little to me ~ didn't have to; apparently we had nothing in common.
I had never been so deeply hurt when it happened so I lashed out in different ways. Eventually I settled down and made my peace, but even though I did that I still get upset every once in awhile when I think about it.
I'll let y'all try and figure out who I'm talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment