I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Hey ~ Wake Up!
Helllooo.....
Is anybody out there? (as I knock on your computer screen). Anybody awake? I feel, sometimes, Like I'm writing for nothing. That there's no one "reading" me. I know that's not true because I average 5 hits a day. That makes me feel so unwanted. Can't we at least double that?
I created this blog to get some of my thoughts out there amongst the living, because I feel that I'm not always right or correct in what I think or write about. Therefore, I also was hoping to get comments back on some of my posts.
I welcome all feed back, good or bad, but please do be gentle. I do have feelings.
Granted, I am not the most prolific writer. When I read other blogs there are some that absolutely blow me away with not only what they write about but how they write. I can never measure up to most of them, but meanwhile I will try to do my best. That's all anyone can ask for.
I only hope I never run out of things to write about.
So what d'ya say ~ let me have it. And if I don't always answer you, don't let that stop you. Sometimes I just don't have an answer. Or a comeback. But I do read each and every comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hey cheyanne, thanks for visiting my blog, I too feel that I write for myself sometimes! Anyway I will visit you if you keep visiting my site! Miki
I just recently found your blog and I enjoy reading it! I think you do a good job of writing!
Miki: I visit your site every day.
.
Rachel: Yours too, and thanks for the encouragement.
hey cute blog...
thank you, I didn't know it until you posted a comment, WOW! someone other than family and old friends actually read it! I will check in with you daily too!
How did you find it?
Miki: I think I clicked onto your name when you left a comment on another blog that I visit. Can't remember whose though.
I recall having these feelings once in awhile when I first started blogging. It's like having a one-sided conversation!
Don't lose sight of the fact that you're writing for your own pleasure and satisfaction - that's worth more than the recognition of a million readers.
Keep it up and they will come (HAH ... reminded of the baseball movie)
It's true though. Don't give up.
Getting comments is wonderful fun! It feels like a visit with a friend... but remember to stay focused on doing this for your own self as well.
Just a suggestion.
Post a Comment