I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Life
I usually post a verse from the Bible, but I am not going to do that.
Because that sunshine today was the best thing that has happened in the past 7 days. Very good for my soul. It started raining last Friday and rained every day since then until today.
When I woke up today and looked out the window it was a joy to behold. I couldn't wait to get outside. And once I was outside, all I could keep doing was taking deep breaths of all that fresh air.
So we did our normal things today: banking, breakfast, and groceries. And we finally cashed in his lottery tickets, including the rub off ones. We treated the pickup to a washing, had a snack, and back home to watch all the Nascar shows.
Well, that was a waste of my time. Once again Junior blew a tire and was out of the race. And the driver that won the race carries Lowes as his sponsor ~ not to mention the race was held at Lowes Motor Speedway. It seems he's the only one that can win at that track and after awhile it gets a tad sickening. So as soon as he crossed the finish line, I shut the TV off. And all I could think of at the time was "oh well, there's always next week."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment