I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, February 24, 2006
Ahhhhh...Much Better
37 degrees and VERY windy but, dang it, don't that sky look wonderful?!?
Beautiful! It's raining buckets here, but we need it! No, Katie is not the mother of Matt's son. Matt must have been only 20 or 21 when Ross was born and Ross is probably 13 or 14 years old now. Matt and Katie have only been together for about 5 or 6 years. I don't have Matt's book anymore. But it had a lot more details of dates. It still didn't mention Ross's mother's name, just that Ross lived with her in WI.
4 comments:
Beautiful! It's raining buckets here, but we need it!
No, Katie is not the mother of Matt's son. Matt must have been only 20 or 21 when Ross was born and Ross is probably 13 or 14 years old now. Matt and Katie have only been together for about 5 or 6 years. I don't have Matt's book anymore. But it had a lot more details of dates. It still didn't mention Ross's mother's name, just that Ross lived with her in WI.
It sure does!
BEyoutEfull!!!!!!!! Makes me miss Home.(NY)
It looks pretty. I took some weather pictures but haven't blogged about them yet.
You are doing good now with your camera. Keep on!
Post a Comment