Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Vengeance is mine...

...sayeth the Lord.

One of my former co-workers who "spoke" the loudest against me and caused them to "let me go" after 13 years of faithfulness GOT FIRED!!!!!!

One down, a couple more to go.

I've been patient ~ and the Lord has "spoken" on my behalf.

P.S. See my post on 07/26/05 for background to this post.

6 comments:

Jim said...

I know it's too late to help you, but it sounds like she got caught up with now.
..

Cheyenne said...

Yes she certainly did. Seems she flunked a certain 'sample' test.

Tiredawg said...

If you need my Uncle Quido let me know.

Rachel said...

As the old saying goes, "what goes around comes around!"

Cheyenne said...

TIREDAWG: No, the time for Uncle Guido has long since passed. God will take care of those that did me wrong.

Cheyenne said...

RACHEL: yes! That is one of my favorite sayings and I use it a lot. Sometimes it just takes a little longer than others.