I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
What A Crock Of Sh*t
These two along with their boss, Rick Hendrick, belong behind bars.
They just pulled off the biggest heist in NASCAR!
No points taken from anyone on the team? What a slap in the face to us fans!
I think they should have been docked points too. I can't stand JJ because he is such a little cry baby. But I do like Chad's intelligence. I like intelligent men. Hendrick pays Chad to "bend" the rules. But I think when they are caught, they need to be punished. Points should have being taken, I think, since it was done to RCR last year and the Aikman/Stabauch team this year. Why is Hendrick treated differently? That's NASCAR's inconsistency.
BABS: I just want that smug look slapped off Jimmie's face. And there should be absolutely no communication by Chad with his team. This latest deal is a big joke.
5 comments:
See I have said it all along, Sir Chadwick's head is bald for a reason besides rapid hair loss.
I think they should have been docked points too. I can't stand JJ because he is such a little cry baby.
But I do like Chad's intelligence. I like intelligent men. Hendrick pays Chad to "bend" the rules. But I think when they are caught, they need to be punished. Points should have being taken, I think, since it was done to RCR last year and the Aikman/Stabauch team this year. Why is Hendrick treated differently? That's NASCAR's inconsistency.
TIREDAWG: Yeah, I totally know what you mean. Wink. WInk.
BABS: I just want that smug look slapped off Jimmie's face. And there should be absolutely no communication by Chad with his team. This latest deal is a big joke.
I agree, there should be no communication between the team and Chad while at the track.
Let's just hope he doesn't win at Fontana. Please no!!!
Post a Comment