Friday, February 03, 2006

Where Is The Snow??????

I am so disappointed with the so-called winter we are having thus far. Where the hell is the snow anyway? This is my first winter that I do not have to drive in the stuff and there ain't none. Yeah I know that's crappy English, but that's how I feel.

I want snow! Lots of snow!

I want to be like a little kid and run from window to window watching it fall gracefully to the earth. Softly, noiselessly. Beautiful.

And I want to watch it pile up, higher and higher. Higher than me. That would be most wonderful.

But, for heaven's sake, it's currently 55 degrees here.

I guess I just have to do my snow dance.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, let the dance begin! PA is supposed to get lots of the white stuff.

I wouldn't mind a snow so I could make some snowmen/women/children. I love doing that! Our winters are pretty mild though. This one (so far) has been extra mild.

So start dancing and see what happens. Can't hurt to try!

Jim said...

Should I say the word, global warming? That is two words.
..