Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Awwwwww, Aren't They Cute?

"Don't worry, mommy, I'll protect him...he's my little brother."

"Hi!"


There are 3 of these little guys and we call them the triplets. Small, Medium and Large. I so want to scoop them up but they belong to their mommy right now.

When I first took these pictures, they had their backs to me just as it is posted. After I snapped the picture they turned around. Little hams.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah, they are so cute!!

Cassandra said...

They are so cute!!! Shh! Don't tell my cats I said that. I tell them they are the cutest cats in the world.

Jim said...

Qu'il fauve beau !
..

Cliff said...

As cats go... pretty cute. You are aware they will grow into big, obnoxious cats don't you??
Sorry about Ben, bad deal.

Cheyenne said...

Rachel & Babs ~ Thanks a bunch. They are strays and I take care of them as if they were tame.
*
Jim ~ Sorry I don't speak French.
*
Cliff ~ Big, obnoxious cats? They only get obnoxious if you let them. I have adult cats as strays too. They are far from obnoxious. You don't like cats?

Tiredawg said...

I will take all THREE (there is that number again) of them.

Cassandra said...

Ahhh... they are still cute! Unlike Mears lack of hair! :)

Cheyenne said...

TIREDAWG ~ Nope...can't have 'em.

Cheyenne said...

BABS ~ That's Sluggo, not Mears.

Anonymous said...

OMG they are adorable. I wanna hug em and squeeze them and hold them tight.