I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, June 19, 2006
Oh Poop!
Blogger will not cooperate and let me post pictures here today. I am about ready to kick them to the curb with this issue. I sent an e-mail of complaint. What do they do? They send back a standard-issue reply telling me to do the things I already have been doing. Besides the fact that I know it works, it's just not working now! And that really upsets me. I expect things to work when they're supposed to work. In this day and age with all this damn technology floating around, why do things like this happen? Yes, I am ranting and raving. Yes, I am pissed off. And I had better stop now before I let myself get too far out of hand. Hopefully I can have something with pictures for tomorrow. But I won't hold my breath. My life is getting short enough without having to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cheyenne, I think you better take an Aspirin or two before trying it Jim's way! It sounds very confusing to my poor technology mind! Of course to you it may have made perfect sense.
Sorry they (Blogger) have been such a pain. I'm usually on at night. I know they have their share of down time.
Tomorrow is a new day. Hang in there!
JIM ~ I printed your instructions and I willkeep them handy. I was able to get it to work around 6 pm and put everything in draft.
TACHEL ~ Yes, it makes sense to me and that's the scary part...
Hi Cheyenne
Yes, it is frustrating. I had to hack mine onto the blog (the 19th).
..
Post a Comment