I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, November 11, 2005
Top 10 Reasons Why Horses Are Better Than Men
10. If your horse starts to stray, you can just throw a rope around his neck.
9. You can see to it that your horse is well groomed.
8. Once you break a horse, he'll always be obedient.
7. A horse can understand why you'd want to buy your shoes in sets of
four.
6. Horses are into "stable" relationships.
5. You can have horses gelded and they hardly seem to notice.
4. A horse would rather munch his wild oats than sow them.
3. You can lead a horse to water, but a man will insist on driving and get you lost.
2. Any man would have to admit that next to a horse he feels somehow...inadequate.
1. There are plenty of good horses to go around!
I couldn't think of anything to write about today, so I thought I would just post this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Suits me! I love horses!! Always have!
Post a Comment