I recently read somewhere that Dale Jr. is nasty toward women. Can you blame him when they are throwing themselves at him constantly? A person can take only so much, and sometimes they have good reasons for the way they act.
It has just been made public that his sister. Kelley Elledge, has been going through a very rough, unknowing time since the end of January. And I am sure that Junior was very worried about not only what could possibly be wrong with her, but other things out of his control that involved her. Kelley had surgery on Friday and she is doing good. She had a benign tumor on her pancreas. I am sure Junior is quite relieved as are the rest of us.
I just came across the following which was written by Jade Gurss of Fingerprint, Inc.:
"When it turns ugly: We have to deal with incredibly obnoxious and over-agressive folks every week that shed their dignity and risk their safety in the pursuit of touching Dale Jr. or trying to get an autograph. It's a constant part of the at-track experience, and it's sad that a few folks ruin it for the other 95% of fans...
"One of the worst segments on the circuit is trying to get through the buzzing swarm of fans between the garage area and driver's motorcoach lot following the Cup races at Atlanta. Security always seems non-existant but we've somehow managed to push our way through in the past. However, it turned more dangerous last evening, as the crush of fans rushing Junior knocked over a small chain link fence, sending dozens of folks crashing to the ground. No one seemed seriously injured, but it's never a pleasant send-off when worrying about fans being hurt in the crush.
"If you're a fan who likes to hang out in that area, we'll no longer be bringing Dale Jr. through that walkway in future events."
******
I am sure that both these things can make a person a tad edgy. I know for certain they would make me a raving lunatic. My point here is, please don't give up on Junior just because someone somewhere mentioned that he is nasty toward women. Walk in his shoes. He just may have a good excuse. And remember, there are always two sides to every story.
4 comments:
swarms of fans bombarding drivers has got to be annoying at times...I never heard that Jr. is nasty towards women in general.
happy race day
I think it is the price you pay for fame and money. As far as him being grumpy towards woman, I don't blame, go to the Pit Board and read all those obsessed young ladies ( and older too). Oh well I am just glad I have friends like you. By the way we are getting a new edition. Another puppy. Beagle Chihuahua mix. his name is...Monte. Yepper, after Monte Carlo. Tirepups are excited, Wifey thinks I am out of my mind. Until she saw him...
I have never heard that he has attitude to women, he just isn't my cup of tea. And often the joke between my racing fans and I are "do you have bail money" but it is always a joke and always referring to Tony.
Guys, I read that on another blog of someone who visited an area of Florida where NASCAR is prolific. Said person also stated they were considering finding another driver because of what they heard.
Post a Comment