

I know this might sound creepy to some of you, but does anyone else out there think Anna Nicole Smith's son was/is the father of her baby?
If you think about it and in your mind go back and visualize her behavior with him all the way up to his death...
Crazier things go on in this world today so it's not all that far fetched. We just don't hear about it on a wide scale.
And how about all those guys stepping up claiming to be the father? It's not so much who is the father, rather it's who isn't the father.
She and her son were just too cozy for my liking and when the baby's questionable paternity came to the forefront, Daniel was my first suspect as the father. What's really driving me insane is why it's taking this long to actually determine just who the father is. What are they afraid they will find? That I'm right?
I hope I am wrong because that is just so sick. And maybe I have a sick mind to even think about it being the truth, but hey, I'm just sayin'
10 comments:
That is one scenerio I didn't think of. Could be, she was always hanging all over him. Thinkin about it, it makes sense. Daniel offs himself because of it. Then she does the same, like two guilt ridden lovers. Hmmm very interesting, all ,I know is I am NOT the father.
After all the hoop-la...she is finally having a funeral today...buried next to Danny-boy...happily ever after!?? Wow!! That is a sick thought...but hey...ya never know
I though that too when I first say that picture. You used much nicer words and terms than I had going through my head.
Ralph
That's just wrong Cheyenne. Possible, but wrong.
I can't believe the 'legs' this story has had when you can't find anyone who cares.
I wasn't being mean or nasty here. I have respect for the dead. It just bums me out that so many stepped up and said they were the father, so what does that tell us? She had a lot of bed partners at the same time. Now THAT I cannot respect. DNA will do the talk and the BS will walk...
Cheyenne,
I can't think of a sicker thing! EWWWWAH! Now, let's examine WHY all of these men are stepping up...MONEY, The baby is her next of kin legally here and in the Bahamas. If the baby's father is found, legally that is, then he becomes the one who controlls the next of kin's money and inheritance for the next 18 years. Who do you think will benefit from that???? THe baby? NO! The Father! Now,this subject is just a sad testament on our society. The woman has been dead for almost a month, and she is just being buried. I think that it is even sadder that the media still carries stories about it, we need to buckle down as a society and care about the still homeless thousands in LA and Mississippi! We neeed to care that millions don't have heathcare for their children, we neeed to care that thousands of undocumented people are getting healthcare for their children and we have folks that don't qualify for it, CITIZENS, I might add! THese "fluff" stories are bad for our phyche.
You have you work cut out for you, getting his DNA to be tested.
Stern says 'no way' he will be tested, until they find a real father he has it, his name is on the birth certificate as the daddy.
Question: Do we know who the real mother is? Anna Nicole might not have known.
..
Oh yes, my hope is for J. Howard Marshall, using his saved sperm.
I care some as it is so sad, our little girl having all those problems.
..
Have Mercy! I never thought about that possibility Cheyenne, but who knows? I did not even know she had a son until she died. Then yesterday I did see on one show where they buried her and her Mother even tried to stop that at the last minute, after Anna has been dead for 3 weeks already. They rolled out the red carpet for the casket and all that hooptadedoo stuff. Good grief. I think it's so sad she died and all the circumstances and now all these people are benefiting from it. You are right, $$$$ talks and BS walks.
I must admit that I had thought about this myself after Daniel died in the hospital so mysteriously and the lengths that Anna N was going to hide the paternity of this child...not wanting any DNA done. But it was just a passing thought.
DNA will eventually prove who the real daddy is and I wonder if we will be surprised since so many men are involved. I don't even think that Stern knows himself since his attorney took the cup that Burkhead drank water from in the trial...and I suppose it was for DNA testing against the baby's.
Ok Cheyenne, that was gross. I personally don't think that could be true. I'm sure it is possible but I don't think it happened in this case.
I wish they'd just do the DNA thing and it'll be all over with. Everyone needs to stop acting like children and do the responsible thing. Find out who the real father is and move on.
Post a Comment