Thursday, March 29, 2007

My Husband's Worst Nightmare

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Because of copyright infringements, whatever, I could not make the cartoon any larger. It reads: I don't know, it was here when I woke up. It's a $tarbucks stand in the kitchen of a couple.

I think if my husband ever saw one of those in our kitchen he'd have another heart attack. So would I.

If you remember from a previous post of mine, it was a snotty young girl at a local $tarbucks store that triggered the loss of my husband's job driving tractor/trailer. Because of that, I am not allowed to utter the word $tarbucks. Not that I'd want to anyway.

I wanted to march straight down there and give her a piece of my mind, not to mention an attitude adjustment, but he wouldn't let me. Therefore, I am still at odds with them myself. I have never stepped foot in one of their stores and I know I never will. Look at me...now read my lips...do you think I care?

4 comments:

Jim said...

Good for you! I have never bought any drinks from them either, and I doubt if I will.
A lot of the Yuppies sure do though.
..

Tiredawg said...

Besides Dunkin Donuts has the best "real" coffee anyways. Baastaards.

Oscar T. Grouch said...

never been in one myself, and I think there are three in my city.

Cheyenne said...

They charge an arm and a leg for their stuff and it is full of calories. Something else I don't need besides their "better than thou" attitude...