I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Repeat Offender
See that title of my blog up top there? Muse & Amuse? It means to think (muse) and laugh (amuse).
Well, I think I shall be in denial because I am NOT amused at who won the race Sunday.
Here, Jimmie, this is for you:
Now kindly go away so others can have the spotlight they so richly deserve.
Hey everybody, thanks. I enjoyed putting this post out there. But I don't understand what Jim is saying. I am totally lost on that one. Oh, I get it...muse and amuse. Very cute, Jim.
7 comments:
What I love about blogs...
Pink bunny cursing Queen JJ above I John 5:4!!!
The freedom to muse and amuse is glorius! Thanks!
LOVES IT!!! Best post in a long time. LOL LOL LOL
OMG...so AMUSEing
(: + :) or
): + :( or
): + :)
??
you have so truly amused me.
I have never agreed with you more.
Go Tony Go
Hey everybody, thanks. I enjoyed putting this post out there.
But I don't understand what Jim is saying. I am totally lost on that one. Oh, I get it...muse and amuse. Very cute, Jim.
I saw the end of the race on the news and wondered what you thought about it. Guess I now know.
Ralph
Post a Comment