I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Sorry 'bout That
I didn't post last night because I fell asleep on the recliner and when I awoke, I went straight to bed. I sure as hell wasn't in the mood to be posting anything anyway because I am still reeling from last Sunday's race. Not only because of who won, but also because I truly am upset with the Bud team. I know Jr. ran really well in all four races thus far; however, you sure as hell can't tell from looking at the end results. And that just depresses me no end. I cannot be upbeat when they are not giving their good performances a good ending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment