Friday, March 16, 2007

Jumpin' Jiminy...

...we're supposed to get some more of this stuff starting today around daybreak and going into Saturday morning. Bring it on I say! I knew there was one more storm out there just for our area. We usually get snow in mid-March, so the timing is perfect as usual.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While it's raining/sleeting/snowing outside I will be watching NASCAR TV most of the day. I so look forward to Fridays just for that purpose only. The bad news is, qualifying isn't on until 7 PM and they are projecting a 60% chance of rain in the evening. If qualifications are wiped out, that means Dale Jr. will have to start 28th. Oh Lord, don't I have enough bad feelings about this season? I wish I had as much faith in the team as he does. He is amazing when it comes to that. God bless him.

9 comments:

Racefan57 said...

Yeah... bring it on...acceptance is the key!! But it puts a damper on those who are builders, but I chose that profession mucho years ago.

Lets hope the skies clear in Atlanta

Tiredawg said...

Confidence is an EARNHARDT trait. There should be NO DOUBT!!!

Miki said...

It is MARCH! We are getting the stuff now, and I really am not in the mood. Of course, the schools around here aren't going to close, they aren't even delaying the openings, so I have to drive two 8th graders to the middle school, while the 6th grader stays at home to be with the little sister, for 5 minutes, and then he catches the bus! The 8th graders are too far away to get the bus, but the 6th grader is able to...???They go to the same school, by the way! Next year he won't get the bus. I don't know. Have a great day!

TalkGeorge said...

I've lived in Fla so long now I don't even remember snow...

Rachel said...

Snow and Nascar TV. Sounds like you are in your element Cheyenne!! Just hope the electricity doesn't go out!! Enjoy!!

Cheyenne said...

Racefan57 ~ The skies cleared in Atlanta but they are still dumping stuff here where I live. Yippee!

Cheyenne said...

Tiredawg ~ Well, I guess he doesn't doubt himself or the team, it is I who is the weak one. I need to go give myself a good swift kick in the @ss.

Cheyenne said...

Miki ~ it will be weeks before we see flowers or anything related to Spring, so that is why I wasn't worried about another snowstorm. But it will be in the 70's by next Friday.

Cheyenne said...

gvav1 ~ Well then, perhaps you should come up this way and reacquaint yourself with the stuff. Right now we have plenty lying around.