Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Clueless


I wonder why my husband is so jealous of my computer. He doesn't want to know how to use it and always says computers are wrong etc. Yet, when he needs to know something he tells me to look it up on my computer.

Whenever I am on, he gets very jealous. I'm not understanding it at all.
Like this past Sunday ~ by 2:30 I was finished with what I had to do both outside and inside. It was too early for the race on TV. So I took a few minutes to check out some things and to post my Sunday scripture.

He had gone outside after sleeping very late. He needs to catch up on his sleep since he had his knee operation and cannot sleep nights due to the pain. He can't take pain pills as he still drives tractor trailer for a living.

He came inside, popped his head in the door, and said rather disgustingly "Oh, you're on the computer."

Well, duh, that was easy to see. It's not like I'm making love to it or anything.

I'm now wondering if he is jealous because he would like to learn how to use it but doesn't quite know how to ask?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Maybe he thinks you are using it to communicate with another man or something?? Or maybe looking at pictures of other men. Has he ever been jealous of anything before this? You know....men are weird at times...I mean who can understand what they are thinking! I would just ask him point blank and see what he says. Maybe he thinks you should be spending that time with him?

Cheyenne said...

Rachel: None of the above! He's not a jealous man, per se. He just doesn't like computers and doesn't want me to waste my time. Yes, he'd rather I spend the time with him. I can also add he is somewhat jealous of my Nascar adoration too. See, I have hobbies, he doesn't.