I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, September 19, 2005
Dale Jr Rides Again
Even though I wasn't able to watch the race on TV yesterday, I still listened to it. Because we are coming closer to settlement, my weekends are spent at the house. My whole weekend was shot to hell.
Nevertheless, I was very well pleased with Junior's finish. A solid 5th place after qualifying 3rd. He has moved up two spots from 17th to 15th, inching toward that 11th spot which will make him a million dollars richer than he already is, but more importantly it guarantees him a spot on the stage in New York City this fall at the Nascar banquet.
It was sooooo good to have him back together with his cousin as his crew chief. They work so well together, too. What a remarkable job they both did.
All is well in my world once again! Junior's back in business!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment