I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
What The Heck...
Today I saw this vanity plate:
MIVOST
Anyone care to decipher it?
I couldn't. I don't know, maybe I'm just dense.
I went with the M as one thousand and the IV as four and still couldn't come up with it. Then the MI as my, but what's a "vost?"
My husband couldn't "read" it either. I asked a stranger, and they thought I was loony. But neither could they read it.
I finally gave up. And I decided that even though they thought they were being very clever, again what good does it do if no one can figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What kind of vehicle was the vanity plate on? There is a prevost manufacturer in Canada that makes motorcoaches (big RV's). Could be they shortened it to "vost" and you could be correct that MI is my. Just a guess.
Post a Comment