Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dale Jr & Tony Jr ~ Cousins Together Again!


What a wonderful day! After being separated for the first 26 races this season, they are back together for the remaining 10.

Some Junior fans didn't want to see them on the same team again. I never wanted them split up in the first place.

I know for certain that Dale Sr. would never have left it happen at all. Never! He'd have sat them both down, given them a good talking to, and things would've been OK. Instead, they were left go, and their arguing and bickering got out of hand. Thus the switch was made. They, and we as fans, thought it might help. It didn't. It became a horrendous affair. Last year Junior won 6 races; this year he has managed to win only one race. We are used to having him win more than just one. Each year should get a bit better than the one prior. I, for one, would like to forget this year.

So, with a great sigh of relief, and many tears of joy, this is one very happy fan.

Junior: All I can say is have fun and Git-R-Done!

No comments: