I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Some of My Favorite T-Shirts
Be Kind To Your Children...(They Pick Your Nursing Home)
I Live In My Own Little World, But It's Ok ...They Know Me Here
I'M Not Bossy...I Just Have Better Ideas
I Know I Came Into This Room For A Reason...
Would The Ocean Be As Deep If There Weren't Any Sponges?
And Your Cry-Baby Whiny-Butt Opinion Would Be?
Make Like A Plumber and Get The Crap Outta Here
Golfer's Prayer...Bury My Balls Next To The Old Bag
My Wild Oats Have Turned Into All Bran
This Is The Worst Day Of My Life...Again
I'M Out Of My Mind But Feel Free To Leave A Message
I'M Retired But I Work Part-Time As A Pain In The Butt
I'd Invite You To A Dog Show But I'm Afraid You Might Win
I Try To Take One Day At A Time But Sometimes Several Days Attack Me At Once
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment