I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Vanity Plates
I would like to dwell on this subject a little more than it just being one of the things that tick me off in an earlier post of mine.
Why do people have vanity plates you cannot "read" or decipher or make any sense out of them? There is nothing more exasperating to me than that. If only the owner of the plate knows what it's supposed to say or mean, then what the hell's the point?
Mine says "GT PONY" on my GT Mustang. It's decipherable, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read it or figure it out. Short, sweet and to the point. So why can't others do the same?
I'll bet half of them think they're being really clever too. Not so clever if the reader doesn't know what the damn thing says!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment