I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Monday, September 05, 2005
Fair Time
We visited the Allentown Fair Saturday afternoon into the evening. After eating our usual Vince's steak and Yocco's hot dog, we walked around and enjoyed the sights. At one point we sat in front of the Ritz and watched the "freak show" ~ locals parading their stuff. To tell the truth, they weren't too bad this year compared to other years.
We visited all the animals, bunnies first. I wanted to adopt all of them and bring them home with me. Off to see the goats, sheep, cows, and pigs. It was bed time for the pigs but they still managed to put on a "show." Wink Wink
We walked through Ag Hall where we got some free peaches and bumped into my nephew and his wife.
Hubby finally found a motorcycle jacket that he liked so he bought it.
Tim McGraw was on stage but we didn't see him. Tickets for his show sold out in the first hour back in the beginning of the year. But we could hear him loud and clear. I visualized as best as I could. Not too hard to do.
Finally it was time to go when I could walk no farther without pain. We had fun -- just the two of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment