I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Toilet Paper
Which way do you prefer it? Over or under?
Under absolutely drives me crazy!
Wherever I have worked in the past and the employees had the liberty of putting the roll on the spindle, if it was under I always changed it to over.
Who in their right mind would want it under anyway? You can never find where it begins/ends. And sometimes that can be a huge problem.
I think it takes a certain kind of people that put it on wrong (under). Us "over" people must be the only sane ones around.
Ya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I "have" to put mine over! The unders are nuts! What is wrong with us, err....them?
Thank you Peruby....I need all the help I can get in my corner these days.
Post a Comment