Friday, January 20, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again

The sun is shining brightly and it is now 53 degrees. It was 33 when I went out this morning to feed the cats, but because of the sun it felt warmer.

My blog has a new look. Much thanks go to Denise at Moodswing Creations (you can click on her link over to the right). She did a wonderful job working with me.

Now, just because I have my favorite driver as my background, I will still be posting on various subjects just like I was before the change. I don't want to scare anyone away thinking it has turned into a NASCAR blog. But come NASCAR season, I probably will post more about Dale Jr. Especially if he does well.

11 comments:

Tiredawg said...

You R hooked. Cheyenne thIS your NASCAR blog lol.

Cheyenne said...

tiredawg: OK, if you say so...

Rachel said...

The new site looks good in spite of Dale Jr. being on it!!

Cheyenne said...

RACHEL:: Awwww.....C'mon now, be nice. Who is your driver?

Rachel said...

Cheyenne, I don't have a driver! I don't care for Nascar. I know it's VERY popular though. My nephews all love it and go to the races, etc. Is Dale's Dad the one that got killed on the track or was that someone else?? I can only name about 6 Nascar drivers.

I had to tease you about your new site though!! :) Couldn't resist.

Jim said...

I like your new view. Of course it wouldn't matter if I didn't.
It will take getting used to Dale Jr. not scrolling up with the text.
You are correct on the shampoo. Adi is using Suave 'Naturals' and this time both shampoo and conditioner are strawberry.
..

Cassandra said...

Now, how did I know you would get the Jr template? LOL!!
Looks great!!

Jim said...

Headline says:
Earnhardt gets satellite radio show
He will have a weekly show on XM Satellite Radio. Channel 144, NASCAR Radio, if I understand it right.
Will you be getting a satellite radio? The prgram will start next month.
Do a search on the Houston Chronicle, http://www.chron.com/
..

Cheyenne said...

JUST HELP ME: I know Dale Jr has made people happy and some people mad, but sad? Just think, every time you look at my site you will think of your friend. That's a good thing.

Cheyenne said...

RACHEL: You need to get involved in NASCAR. One race and you're hooked. Try it you might like it. Please?

Cheyenne said...

JIM: I like it too. Oh, you were talking about the site, thought you meant Dale Jr. HA HA