I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Grrrrrrrrrr...
I am posting this in the color purple today because I am livid, because that is the color of my face right now. The following letter to the editor appears in the current issue of NASCAR Scene which I received today:
"We have been watching NASCAR races for a long time and we are disappointed with all the praise and advertising for Dale Earnhardt Jr. He wouldn't be anything today if it wasn't for his father."
Well, if it wasn't for his father, he wouldn't even be here! Idiots.
It's statements like that, that piss me off, and I mean piss me off.
Dale Earnhardt made all his kids work for what they have today. He handed them NOTHING on a silver platter. They earned their way to the present. Every one of them. I cannot comment on Taylor Nicole because she is out of the limelight.
It's dumbasses like those people that I'd love to knock upside the head. It is total nonsense; they don't know what the hell they're talking about in the first place.
People! Read my lips...
Dale Earnhardt Jr. did not get to where he is today by riding on daddy's coattails (as some people like to put it).
Get that through your thick skulls.
Please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Don't be angry, He probably is a Jeff Gordon fan.
You can post purple, I would comment purple too but
Blogger wouldn't let me*.
Yesteday's is appropriate here for my thoughts:
Dale Jr. "is a good driver. He didn't just start 'yesterday' but has worked his way up. He did get a renowned name from his Dad. Too bad they couldn't have raced together for a long time in the big circuit.
..
*The warning said, "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not allowed: [left arrow]font color="#9900FF"[right arrow]"
TIREDAWG: No, probably Jimmie Johnson is more like it. But then, that's the same isn't it? The "Golden Boy" twins.
I hate when people say that.
Jr's a great driver or he wouldn't be where he is. Some people are just morons!!
Yep Babs is right they are morons ,or Jeff Gordon fans,which ever you prefer.
They also forgot one other little fact - his father does not drive the car for him. He may have it taught him a lot (fathers are suppose to do that) but after that he is on his own.
Ralph
BABS: Moron is not the word. Jackass is more appropriate.
TIREDAWG: You are probably right about Jeff Gordon fans but don't forget Jimmie Johnson fans too. They are just as bad.
RALPH: Did not know you too are a NASCAR fan. Thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment