I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Where Did It Go?
Every time I log onto my current post I can only see the last two lines. Is anyone else having problems viewing my blog today?
This one is very short. Did it go? I see all the rest of your posts just fine.
"NASCAR Memo Paper, Note Cubes or Self-Stick Pads. $1. Compare to $6.95. Save 85%." That is in the Big!Lots flyer that came with our paper today.
Do you have one of their stores nearby? The cubes in the ad have drivers for # 8 and # 20 pictured on the side. Does Dale still drive # 8? It should be him.
You can view the flyer, go to http://www.biglots.com/storefind_redirect.asp?formname=SearchAdvForm&screen=find&linktype=storefind_results_xml&link=storefind_results_xml&smap=storefind_results_xml&country=us&queryiconid=12&queryUseOrigin=1&queryRadius=100&zip=77356&strStoreType=3&submit.x=22&submit.y=6 Check for your store there too. www.biglots.com if the above link won't open. .
Jim: Yes, there are two Big Lots in our general area. And yes, Dale Jr. drives the #8 car. I have a cube of his but the sticky pads sound interesting. Maybe I can get the husband to go on Saturday.
3 comments:
This one is very short. Did it go? I see all the rest of your posts just fine.
"NASCAR Memo Paper, Note Cubes or Self-Stick Pads. $1. Compare to $6.95. Save 85%." That is in the Big!Lots flyer that came with our paper today.
Do you have one of their stores nearby? The cubes in the ad have drivers for # 8 and # 20 pictured on the side. Does Dale still drive # 8? It should be him.
You can view the flyer, go to http://www.biglots.com/storefind_redirect.asp?formname=SearchAdvForm&screen=find&linktype=storefind_results_xml&link=storefind_results_xml&smap=storefind_results_xml&country=us&queryiconid=12&queryUseOrigin=1&queryRadius=100&zip=77356&strStoreType=3&submit.x=22&submit.y=6
Check for your store there too.
www.biglots.com if the above link won't open.
.
I sent a comment yesterday but it has disappeared! I'm trying again.
I can see it fine.
Jim: Yes, there are two Big Lots in our general area. And yes, Dale Jr. drives the #8 car. I have a cube of his but the sticky pads sound interesting. Maybe I can get the husband to go on Saturday.
Post a Comment