
It took me a long while to figure this out but I think I finally got the hang of it. It also took 5 minutes to upload ~ yep, I have dialup. We're not privy to DSL yet but my server told me it is coming within a few months. I will be first in line.
This photo is the one I took yesterday for experimentation. (click to enlarge) It is my Earnhardt wall and is to the left of our front door entrance. This is what everyone sees when they come into our house. And if they don't like it, they can just turn around and leave.
5 comments:
Cool wall, I have the same shadow box diecast of the Man.
One can tell you like the man right off can't they?! Looks like you have a good collection.
TIREDAWG & RACHEL: That is only a tad of our collection. I have almost every car Junior ever drove in 1:24 diecast, and a lot of his Dad's cars too. Not to mention all of Bill Elliott's cars etc. I had to stop with the cars when my job stopped. So now I just collect the 1:64s.
I like your collection. That wouldn't fit Mrs. Jim's decor so we will have only the vet and grocery list on ours.
Besides Toyota there is another threat, A.J. Foyt III.
Ordinarily I would be pulling for him, I like his grandpa and he is from Houston.
I say would be because he is driving a Dodge. Better than having a Toyota, but still not a Ford or Chevy. Those are real American cars.
..
Now, whose your favorite driver again??? LOL!
Post a Comment